Wednesday 3 December 2008

Student Leaders' Project

Geoff has just returned from the north of Namibia where all the student leaders of Campus Crusade across the country joined force with the Jesus Film team and a group of churches to witness to local Namibians in townships, people in the hub-bub of the market place and children in an orphanage. A main aim of the project was to build into the lives of the leaders giving training in various leadership skills. A frutiful time where many came to Christ including one of the students on the team! It was also quite an experience including a 15 hour journey there and an eye opener to the poverty of Namibia.

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

Hello everyone,

This is my first visit to your blog and I have to say I'm enjoying myself very much, nice piccies!
I should, of course, be doing much more important things but as three of the four children are asleep and the other one is at school I took my chance!
Can I say you all look completely at home, especially you Geoff, with the shades and a bunch of Namibian students.
Let's see some more pictures of your house and while your're at it you can pray for one for us, just half the size of your would do nicely, thanks.

Lots of love,
Jo